Friday, March 18, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Workshop

I had a workshop for a friend this month.  I planned some simple but fun cards.  This first one features the Petal Pusher Sale-a-Bration stamp set. So cute!!  I just love that bike and we used some balloons from the Balloon Celebration set to 'tie' to the handle bars.  So cute!  Someone else came up with this idea. I don't remember where I saw it, might have been Facebook.  I'm sorry!  I like to give credit when I can.  I thought this was so cute and had to make one!  Some stapled ribbon in the top corner gives just enough sparkle!  

The other card we did was this easy watercolored card.  My hostess specifically asked for a watercolored card and this technique is sooooo easy!!!!  Take a piece of window sheet and use your Stampin' Write markers and color on the window sheet.  Spritz with a little water and turn over the wet mess onto some watercolor paper and smoosh around.  That's it!!!!  You can do different colors separately, after each color dries so they don't blend together.  It's so easy and fun!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!! 

No comments: