Thursday, February 11, 2016

Big News: Glitter Tape

Big news you guys!  Guess what's happening in less than a week!?  NEW Sale-a-Bration options are being offered!  You guys....it's glitter tape!  GLITTER TAPE!!!!!  This stuff is sooooooo amazing!!!  My favorite Sale-a-Bration choice this year by far...maybe my favorite ever!!!  I've been making a lot of cards lately, they've all had glitter tape on them.  I seriously cannot not use it.  It's so easy and the best way to add glitter to anything.  Wait there's more!  As if I need to add to the value of this tape.  The glitter doesn't rub off!!!  I'm not bothered by a few pieces of glitter that come off the glimmer paper, but I know my husband is.  This tape is husband approved!  I could go on and on and on about the amazing features of this product.  But I think it will sell itself! 
It comes in 3 colors; Gold, Silver and White----You can use a sponge dauber and make the white one ANY color you want!  EEEEEKKKK!!!!  I am over the moon for this product...in case you can't tell :)  Again it will be available as a Sale-a-Bration option starting Tuesday, February 16.  There's also a couple more adorable stamp sets coming too!  I hope you enjoy this simple card, and enjoy the sparkle!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: