Monday, January 4, 2016

More of Rose Wonder

We are only 1 day away from the release of the Occasions Catalog and the beginning of Sale A Bration!!!!   I can't wait!!!  Tomorrow everything goes live, also can we talk for a minute about how it's another new year already!?!?!  Let's move on, I just love this card!!!!!  I mentioned in this post that this Rose Wonder set has lots of amazing greetings, this is one of them and it's a good one!  I simply stamped and embossed it on vellum.  Easy and so so pretty!!!
I cut out a rose from some Garden Green and Elegant Eggplant cardstock and adhered it right on the base of one of our White notecards.  I didn't want to add a lot of embellishments to distract from the rose and the greeting, so I simply added a little strip of gold foil cardstock to the top and it also hides the adhesive on the vellum.  So pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! ~ Your Stalker