Thursday, December 17, 2015

Vivid Vases

I know you're probably hoping for a fun sneak peek at some new stuff, and don't worry it's coming I promise!  Next week will be a Christmas treat with sneak peeks of all new stuff coming in the Occasions and Sale a Bration catalogs.  I have a couple other cards to share this week that aren't sneak peeks but really cute cards!!  This one I just love love love love!!!!!!  There's isn't anything about this card that I don't love!  The brick wall embossed background the glimmer paper the flowers.  It's all a keeper!!!!
To make those three vases stand out I water colored them and cut them out.  I attached them with dimensionals and added Crystal Effects over them to make them glossy.  They're so pretty!!!!  I just love them!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!! 

No comments: