Monday, December 14, 2015

Customer Appreciation

December gets soooooo busy for everyone!!  I like to use my December class time as a time to thank my customers for all their support over the last year.  For a few years now I've set aside my December class as a customer appreciation class.  This class is free, everyone who comes gets to make 4 simple cards.  It's a nice break from all the other business of life in December. 
The cards are all pretty simple, but so fun and cute!  This year my customer appreciation class was so much fun!!!  I'll have more pictures later this week but there were lots of activities to keep us all busy.  I started with a food drive for a local children's home here, El Ranchito de Los Ninos. If you're not familiar with them they are an alternative to foster care where brothers and sisters can grow up together when living with their biological families isn't an option.  Their agency receives zero federal or state funding and relies solely on donations from caring people in the community.   I asked everyone attending to bring a little something for them. 


I also had a hot chocolate bar (more on that) and lots and lots of sneak peeks from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale a Bration catalog.  All in all it was a really fun class.  The 4th card they got to make was using some new products from the Occasions catalog, I'll share that tomorrow!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: