Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Two With Lost Lagoon

 Normally when I'm planning my classes I try not to overlap colors.  Mostly because I only have 1 ink pad of each color (except Memento and Versa Mark--You gotta have extras of those!).  This class however I failed!  Unknowingly to me I planned two cards that both used Lost Lagoon.  I really liked both of them and didn't want to change either so at my class we used a marker to color the trees from the Wonderland set instead of the ink pad :)  It worked out well and both cards were a hit!  I love the black embossing on the vellum!  Such a simple, pretty card!!!
This card was CASED from Pintrest. I wish I could find the link.  I love this giant (and boy is it GIANT!) Thank You from the Another Thank You set.  It fills the card completely!!!  I love the starbursts from the Kinda Eclectic set and of course some splatter from Gorgeous Grunge!  So pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!  

No comments: