Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Snow Tags

 In addition to the grape tags from yesterday I also made these tags.  There was an organized tag swap at the weekend.  So I made 20 something of one tag and then I swapped them all for different tags.  This was the cute tag I made.  He's so cute!!!  Such a simple snowman but so cute!!! 
There's only 2 pieces to this snowman, a circle and a triangle.  The circle is the 2" circle (I think).  I attached it to my tag that I stamped with the Dots for Days background.  After it was attached to the tag I followed the tag shape and trimmed off any of the circle the hung off.  I hand cut the triangle carrot noses and attached them.  I added some glitter ribbon and bakers twine and gave the snowman a smile to finish him.  I'll have the rest of the tags from the tag swap to share soon!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!