Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Loved Bakers Box

Last night I had so much fun.  My stamping friend Carmelita moved away last year.  I've so missed stamping and crafting with her.  Well she's been in town visiting and I decided that we needed to get all our stamping friends/demonstrators together and have a fun night of catching up with everyone and stamping.  I planned 3 projects for us to make the rest of the night we munched on yummy food and had a great time laughing, talking and hanging out.  I've been trying to remember but I think this is the first time I've used the Bakers Box.....I've had it since June :(   
The box is pretty simple, stamped with the dots background and a simple tag on the front.  This project was quick and simple.  The other 2 were a little more time consuming but so worth it!  Make sure to check back tomorrow and Friday to see them!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: