Thursday, October 29, 2015

Endless Flower Thanks

 After a couple of pretty masculine cards let's go super girly :)  This card is pretty much a one layer card, the flowers are stamped on the base of the card, of course except the ones popped up on the vellum and white circles.  I used a color that up until a few weeks ago I disliked greatly.  I'm not sure what the sudden turn around is but suddenly Calypso Coral is a keeper!!!  I think until recently I've used it maybe only a handful of times since it came out.....I really didn't like it, but now, I'm not sure what happened--I LOVE IT!!!  So pretty!!! 
This card is very soft, and elegant.  The three flowers on the circle are cut out and popped up on dimensionals.  I also added some rhinestones to them for extra bling.  To 'fill in' some of the extra space I added some Soft Sky flowers.  So pretty!!!  I just love this card!!!!  Check back tomorrow for what I think is my favorite of the 4 cards this week :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: