Monday, October 19, 2015

Christmas Stamp A Stack

Saturday was my Christmas card stamp a stack.  I know I've said it before but this class is by far the biggest class I prep for.  All my guests get to make 20 cards each, at 25 guests.....that's A LOT of cards (500 if you're doing the math).  My prep starts in September, I spend about 4 weeks cutting, then a week assembling packets and getting supplies ready and then it's all over in a couple hours!  Obviously I love this class!  Plan to attend next October!!  All the cards have to have a few guidelines: 1) They must be post office friendly, there is nothing more frustrating then making a bunch of cards only to find out you'll need extra postage to get them where they're going. 2) They must be fairly simple, you're making 20 cards as much fun as crazy new techniques are this is not the class for them.  3) Add glitter when you can!  Obviously!  All but one of the cards had glitter!  There's 4 designs, they made 5 of each of them. I love this sweet, simple cardinal card.  The embossing adds so much and that one small strip of black glimmer paper adds just the right amount of Christmas sparkle!  
    
I love this card and the colors, Pool Party and Blackberry Bliss with some Gold Foil and Glimmer Papers, and really there's minimal stamping.  You could make 100 of these cards in no time!  The Gold Glimmer Paper and the gold print from the Winter Wonderland Vellum work so well together and really make this card a WOW card with minimal effort!  I'll have the other 2 cards tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!! 

No comments: