Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Birthday Trees

I missed posting yesterday.  It was such a busy weekend.  It started Friday night at my church, I'm also the Art Gallery Director there, the gallery hosts paint nights 3 times a year.  We partner with a company and they come in and teach everyone to paint a picture.  This is the 4th time we've hosted and they're really fun!  My Friday was consumed with that, most of the afternoon and evening was spent there.  Saturday was consumed with soccer and other chores, Sunday we spent the day at a local pumpkin patch.  Then there was cookies to bake (Megan's birthday is coming up on Sunday!) and well somehow the weekend got away!  But I do have a card today, it's a really quick fun card.
After stamping the trees I went in with some markers and gave the tree some color.  Most of my stamp room is currently packed up, I'm working with pretty minimal supplies.  Tonight I'm so excited to host a really fun stamping get together, details tomorrow!  This weekend is my BIGGEST class of the year in terms of prep.  My Christmas card stamp a stack and we'll just say that 600 cards are prepped and ready to go!  I have amazing and fun projects to share the rest of the week and all my cards and other goodies from my class will be up first thing next week.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: