Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Thanks Pal

 It has been a while since I posted anything Disney, were you getting worried?  LOL!  Truth is, between my Christmas Card prep and kids there hasn't been a whole lot of stamping time :(  I'm stamping quick projects (like todays!) here and there but I really need a day to just craft and stamp!  Luckily my prep is going well and I should be able to set aside some time to stamp soon :)  Back to the project today.  I wanted a Mickey themed card but something I could do quickly.  I did some searches on Pintrest and came across a party invitation that was similar to this and loved the pocket idea.

Everything is made with the circle framelits.  For the red I just cut about half the circle and used a thin line of tombow to only glue the sides and bottom.  The top is open so that you can slide the card in and out of the pocket.  I printed the greeting quickly on my computer I wanted the Disney font :)  I love love this card, I love it even more that it was quick and easy!  These would be fun to have a stack of ready to go.  Hmmmmmm.......maybe I'll get on that :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

So cute! But how did you do the greeting? Is that
"contrband"? Gasp, lol.