Monday, August 31, 2015

Thanks A Bunch

I love the Market Fresh Stamp Set.  I think I've only used the grape image so far, but I do love them all :)  The lettuce image is so cute and who doesn't love strawberries!  I think I just have a need for the 'thanks' greeting more than the others.  This card is pretty simple but has lots of 'wow' to it.  To stamp the image I colored it with my Stampin' Write Markers,  I used Mossy Meadow for the leaves and Blackberry Bliss for the grapes.  Then I used the glitter brush pen that I got from Amazon and used it to 'watercolor' the image.  I use the term 'watercolor' loosely because really all I did was drag a little of the color from the stamped image to the rest of the image.  Super easy!  You could also do this with an aqua painter.  I just liked the little added sparkle I got from the glitter pen (even though it doesn't show up well in the photos).

For the greeting I stamped the image again, this time in Versa Mark on the Farmers Market DSP and White Heat Embossed it.  I cut out the little banner and placed it over the image with some dimensionals.  Finally to finish the card.  I mounted it wonky-like on some DSP and attached it to Crumb Cake note card.  A little linen thread and it was done.   Tomorrow is the day you've been waiting for the Holiday Catalog goes live!!!  Whoooo hooo!!!!!  It's an amazing catalog!  Check back tomorrow for a fun, sparkly, project using products in the new catalog! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 







No comments: