Friday, August 14, 2015

Silent Night

Have you been waiting for some Holiday Catalog previews!!??!  I've been stamping away!  I have a few things to share.  I love this catalog so much!!!  There's so many things on my wishlist!  These adorable border edgelits have to be on the top of every one's wish list.  Aren't the trees adorable and there's a matching set that follows the curves of the boarders.  In addition to the trees there's also a sleigh and some houses.  I made a few of these cards for a swap.

You can see all the detail they have and they cut so easily with the Big Shot!  Those that have a Big Shot will love the new Precision Plate in the Holiday Catalog.  This new plate is designed to help you will all your intricate framelits.  You don't need to use wax paper anymore, you get clean cuts and they pop right out of your framelits!  I love the it!!  You do not want to use it with your magnetic platform.  Use it with your multi-purpose platform for best results.  The rest of this card was very simple.  I embossed a few starts, added the greeting and it was done!  I'll be back on Monday with the cards from my Pop up class over the weekend, then a couple more sneak peeks from the Holiday Catalog! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: