Sunday, August 9, 2015

Seriously!


I never, hardly ever, get alphabet stamp sets.  This is actually the first one I've owned for years, I can't even tell you how many years!  I've just never had a need for them.  Then this Layered Letters set came out, and I saw a quadrillion cute things done with it and now I own it.  But how cute is this card?!  I stamped and fussy cut each letter out.  I've mentioned before that I don't mind the fussy cutting, don't get me wrong if there's a matching punch or framelit, I'll use it first, but I don't mind the cutting.  After they were cut I worked on my card base.  I cut a diagonal strip in the white piece and popped it up on dimensionals on top of a Watermelon Wonder piece (that had been covered in Dazzling Details by the way).
I borrowed Kim's set Words Of Truth (thankfully it was clear mount or she wasn't going to let me borrow it) to finish the greeting "you're all kinds of awesome"  I think I say 'seriously' a lot so that's why I went with it :)  Once the letters were stuck on it still needed something, so I covered the letters in Crystal Effects.  This makes them look like enamel letters so cute!!!!  I have one more card from the weekend to share tomorrow. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: