Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August Paper Pumpkin

If you're a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber you know how much fun it is to anticipate that box and what might be in it for the month.  One of the most exciting thing about Paper Pumpkin is not knowing what's coming.  I know for some of you that's what's holding you back.  You like knowing what's coming.  Every month I'm blown away!  They keep getting better!  This month's kit included supplies for 6 cards (3 of each), and 3 treat boxes! I cut the lid and sides off of one of my boxes and now it's a gift box for a set of cards!  Wrap it in a fun cello bag and you're good to go! 
 Gold is so so so trendy right now.  I love that our kits follow those trends.  I love the black tags and the white ink. Makes for a fun chalk board effect! 
Now is the BEST time to try Paper Pumpkin.  You can get your first 2 months for half off!  It's a amazing deal and one you don't want to miss. You can sign up here to get started.  Hurry though this half price offer ends on September 10!  Remember Paper Pumpkin makes a great gift too!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: