Wednesday, July 29, 2015

So Many Uses!


I know there are a bunch of you out there waiting for you Tree Builder punch.  I think it's one of the most versitile punches in the catalog and when you pair it with a super cute set like Sprinkles of Life it's gonna be even more popular!  Today I have lots of different uses for that punch!  Michelle asked me (and some of her downline) to create anything with the Gift Card Enclosures (retired).  She gave me 3 packages to create one for each person attending scrapbook weekend.  I thought it would be really cute to make a tissue holder.  I searched a little on Pintrest to see if there were measuements to score this holder and I found this one by Janet Wakeland who gave many different sizes of measuments.  I went with the one that made the largest box.
Once the box was done the rest was easy!  I knew exactly how I wanted it decorated.  I used some DSP from the Sweet Li'l Things package.  The clouds fit perfectly with my theme.  I printed the sentiment on some White cardstock then punched them all out (looking back I would have stamped then punched).  I also punched some raindrops from the Tree Builder punch to finish it.  Super cute!!!!
Michelle also had an optional swap we could sign up for at the weekend.  The swap was for card candy.  If you're not familiar with what card candy is they're small elements already put together and have a dimensional on the back.  You just remove the dimentional backing and you have a premade element to add to any card or scrapbook page.  I went with a different uses of the Tree Builder Punch theme.  I have a bird on a branch, a tree, a reinder and my favorite a rainbow behind a cloud.  All of these are super easy to put together and would be so fun on any card!  There you go so many uses for the Tree Builder punch! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: