Monday, June 22, 2015

Stamp Camp Cards Part 1


Over the weekend my upline, Amber, and I had our Annual New Catalog Stamp.  I don't even know how long we've been doing this.  We each design 3 cards then our customers come and and they get to make 6 cards total.  In addition they also get to shop our HUGE retired stamp set sale and they leave with their own copy of the catalog!  It's a great way for Amber and I to clear our all our retired stuff :)  Here's the 3 cards I designed.  We always try to use the same 3 stamp sets so that our customers can see the versitility each set.  We never know what the others cards are going to look like until we set up the class.  Our first set is the Sprinkles of Life set.  I adore this set!  There's sooooooo many different ways to use this set and the new Tree Punch that coordinates with it-SCORE!!!!
The next set we went with is the Build a Birthday set.  I love that you can use these for candles or cake layers.  At stamp camp we also try to incorporate all the new In Colors into our cards.  The first card I used Mint Macaron, this one uses 3 new In Colors: Tip Top Taupe, Cucmber Crush and Delightful Dijon.  That means my last card must have some Watermelon Wonder in it...... 
The final set we choose to use is one of the hostess sets, Best Thoughts. I love the greetings in this set and I really wanted to use some of the new Dotted Lace Trim in one of the cards so I pulled it out for this card.  I love all the layered banners and lace and doilies.  So pretty!!!  I'll have a full wrap up of stamp camp along with Amber's cards tomorrow!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: