Thursday, June 11, 2015

Amazing Box


When this box was posted on Sam's blog a few months ago I knew I had to make it.  It's such an amazing box, one you think someone spent hours making, it was actually really easy!  Again, thanks to the amazing mind of Sam's.  I know I could spend hours trying to figure this out and still come out empty handed.  Head over to Sam's blog and make this box.  Once you make one you'll make 100 of them!
It's such a cool box, anyone that you give this too would be completely amazed!  I'm still a little amazed!!!  It takes a 12x12 piece of paper, the exact measurements are 11 1/2 x 7 7/8.  Since our standard cardstock is 8 1/2 x 11, it falls a little short on the long side.  The only 12x12 cardstock I had was Real Red.  How can that be??!  Guess what I'll be ording soon ;) The red came out amazing though.  I did some simple stamping on the outside, in Real Red ink.  Nothing fancy or amazing, I really wanted to see how the box was going to come out.  To complete the box I added a ribbon on the lid and a tag.
The inside is pretty big.  You could fit lots of fun goodies in there :) Make sure you head over to Sam's blog for the video.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: