Thursday, April 30, 2015

March Paper Pumpkin


I'm a little (ok a lot) behind on sharing my March Paper Pumpkin.  I love love love this kit so much, it might be my favorite ever!  I loved it so much that I put it together in one night--all of it--all nine cards (well 8-I gave Logan one, he really want to do one).  Then the next day I gave away the cards I made...that's ok, I just ordered another kit.  If you're a Paper Pumpkin subscriber did you know that you could order extra kits???  So this is my second kit.  I also put this one together, so now I have another set of cards to give away!  Arent't they cute!?!!
Are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber??  If not there's no better time to sign up.  The kits are amazing!!  I have loved them all this year, I just got Aprils kit over the weekend, I'll have that posted soon!  Did you know that you can purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription for yourself or a friend??  Did you know that you can purchase a subscription as a gift and have it mailed to them?  Ready to sign up???  You can purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription here, or sign up here, make sure to mention me as your demonstrator :)  Still unsure about Paper Pumpkin???   Host a Paper Pumpkin night, invite a few friends and I'll bring full kits for you and your friends to try it out, contact me for more info on this fun opportunity! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: