Monday, April 20, 2015

Daffodil Daisies


http://www.ilovecrafttime.blogspot.com/p/scapbook-weekend-retreat.htmlMichelle just finished up another scrapbook/craft weekend.  This one was in Raton, NM.  I wasn't able to attend this one, hopefully I'll be able to attend her fall Raton Weekend :)  She asked me if I could make a few things for the weekend.  Of course!  The first thing were these A-DOR-ABLE daisies!!!!  I love them!!  They came out so cute!!!  I just used the XL Oval Punch (for petals and leaves).  These were really quick to put together.
The treat cups are filled with buttons, what crafter can't use more buttons!!?!?  This is a really cute gift for anyone and you can put anything in those treat cups and they're soooo afforadable!!!  I have more to share from Michelle's weekend, even though I wasn't there :) check back all week! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: