Thursday, March 19, 2015

Card Organizers


I try to do a small gift for my guests when they attend my classes.  This month though because it was my anniversary class I wanted to do something a little bigger.  I made these awesome card organizers, 23 total!  Whew!!!  They all came out amazing!!  My friend Kim made one at scrapbook weekend and I loved them so she sent me the pattern here and I got to work.  After 23 of them I can make them blindfolded now :)
Here's a picture of some of them in progress.  I figured out they took up less space if you nested them in each other.  They took over my desk for a few days :)  Aren't all the patterns fun. 
I love the angled side on the boxes.  I used the Stacked With Love DSP stack, I love all the black and white patterns in there.  When I ran out of that DSP stack I started using the Back to Black DSP.  Those are fun patterns too!!! 
The flower I wanted to keep simple, did I mention I made 23 of these ;) I used the fun flower punch and some silver ribbon.  I punched a hole in the center of the flower, made a knot in the center of the ribbon then fed both ends through the hole in the flower.  I love this look.  The knot on the flower is the perfect center of the flower!  I hope everyone loves their box.  Megan wants a purple one so I'll be making at least one more :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: