Monday, February 23, 2015

Masculine Card Class


Over the weekend I held a Masculine Card Class.  I know I stuggle with masculine cards, I know I'm not the only one.  I found some inspiration for a couple of my cards on Pintrest.  This first card has been on my list to make for a while and I've always thought it would work perfect on for a masculine card.  I was inspired by this card by Teneale Williams.  She's a fantasic demonstrator in Australia, I'm always in awe of her work.  I kept mine a little more simple.  The bikes are embossed in clear embossing powder and I added some banners on the top of the card. Super cute!!  I love it!!! 
The next card was a fun one, but really simple!!  I love the shine from the silver metallic paper (you could also use glitter paper and send it to a girl!) :)  Obviously the 'star' of this card is the star framelits.  I love these colors together too, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky and Island Indigo.  So fun!!!  I'll share the other two cards tomorrow!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: