Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sale-A-Bration Brightens My Day


Happy New Year!!  Welcome to 2015!  Wait where did 2014 go???!  Here we are in January, which in the Stampin' Up! world means Sale-a-Bration!!!  My favorite time of year for sure!  Everyone can earn fun new stamps, accessories, and so much more.  This years Sale-a-Bration catalog is packed with 6 new stamps, DSP, ribbons, buttons, Project Life by Stampin' Up!, and this year you can get Blendabilities free!!!  WOOOO HOOO!!! This will be a Sale-a-Bration that worth celebrating ;) 
This adorable little light bulb and greeting are in one of the new Sale-a-Bration sets.  It's called You Brighten My Day. This card was really quick to make, the longest part was waiting for the Crystal Effects to dry, even that didn't take long :)  I stamped my light bulbs over and over then colored them with So Saffron and Crushed Curry markers.  Then I finished assembling my card and for a final touch I added some Crystal Effects to all the light bulbs.  It makes them shine and gives them more dimension.  If you want to check out even more samples and use some of the new amazing Sale a Bration products make sure you sign up for Sale-a-Bration Celebration Stamp Camp.  I'm doing this class with my upline Amber and it will be so much fun, with AMAZING projects.  All the details on the class are at the link, make sure you register quickly!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: