Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Chevron Thank


I have another thank you card for you today.  I don't think you can ever have too many thank you cards.  This one is simple and you can mass produce this one in no time!  I'm loving all the embossing.  I hope you're a fan of embossing I've been embossing EVERYTHING lately :)  I started with the background on this card and used my Chevron Background stamp and embossed it in white on white.  I love this tone on tone embossing, you can also use clear, I just love white on white :) 
The greeting is embossed with gold and then layered on some of the gold foil paper.  If you have silver do it in silver.  Black would also be stunning, Cherry Cobbler would work ....should I go on....?  I love the shimmer from the foil paper and the embossing. Finally to finish it, because there's not enough shine punch a heart from Real Red glimmer paper (or any glimmer paper!) and attach it.  PERFECT!!!!  I told it was simple and quick and gorgeous! I'm going to make a stack of these!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ruth, I left a comment that didn't show up! I love this card and will case it immediately if not in a couple of weeks.