Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Glitter And Thanks


I guess the weekend ended up being a little longer than I thought :)  I didn't plan to miss posting yesterday but things happen.  But I have a lovely card today, it's full of glitter and sparkle!!!  The card is pretty easy but all that glitter makes the card really special!  The card came together with scraps and pieces that were left on my desk, from other projects.  I was cleaning up and looked at them and thought it would all make a lovely card!  Don't you love when that happens!!!!
I had the flowers made, I thought I was going to use them on another project but they didn't work out.  The flowers are covered in glitter, then covered in Crystal Effects to give them a glossy look.  They do take a while to dry so do this well in advance.  Luckily for me they were already done!!!  The banners were made with scraps of cardstock on my desk.  The only thing I had to pull out was the Black cardstock.  I ran it through the new Stars embossing folder and it was ready to go!!  I love it!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: